Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sermon-May 23, 2010 "Alternative Energy"

Thoughts on "Alternative Energy"? The Holy Spirit? Sunday's sermon in general?

6 comments:

  1. I think the alternative energy that is moving through FUMC Magnolia is an exciting thing, we are a church that has found a new spirit and now it is time to share it with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is super cool that the scripture lesson Bro. Larry has used each Sunday has been the same one that we have studied in junior high Sunday School! I'm just not sure if the kids have noticed yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate Jeremy's quick response in setting up this blog for our exchange of comments about our church, FUMC.

    I will sure be glad when we can get this video issue worked out so that the sermons can be uploaded to the website. We will have another way to bring Brother Larry's energy to the website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any ideas on how to post another topic??

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sticks with me from today's sermon...
    In just a few weeks, Peter changed from denial to bold proclamation. It doesn't matter what our mistakes and inadequacies may be, God's "alternative energy" can power us forward.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I wonder how many people let their mistakes get in the way of God's energy-maybe that has something to do with prioritizing -

    ReplyDelete